To participate in the quiz, members must donate 500kamas to the guild (this is for HW upgrades). These donations can be made to either Gedi or Karah. The donation must have been made before the quiz ends, but you will be able to see the quiz before deciding wether to pay or not.
The questions will be based upon the lore of wakfu, the anime and the games English versions, however if you use the names used in another language, those will be accepted given that im able to confirm those answers.
Rules are the following:
- No alts are allowed
- Only the final answer presented will be valid, the others will be ignored.
- If the answer given is unclear, it will be discussed, and you might be asked to explain why you decided to answer the way you choose.
- The prizes you get will depend on how many points you get (max 20)
- You can work in groups or alone to solve the quiz, but only answer for yourself.
- answers can be sent to Gedi on the guild homepage.
- The quiz will start the 31st december, and end on the 3rd January 23:59 (servertime). prizes will be delivered when all answers are checked and confirmed.
1st price (19-20 points)
3 x transmutation 160
2nd price (16-18 points)
1 x transmutation 160 + 1 x transmutation 120
3rd price (13-15 points)
There will also be given out a Vamprada here to the 2 persons who scored the highest. If more than 2 people had the top score, this will be decided by who sent in their final answer first.
Also there might be a secret prize for participants, but who knows.
edit: the quiz is over
Shiizuo: HiHo anyone wants to paly ?
Anthoine: I play casually! Which means I get clobbered often. Xaviere is my name there
Noze: My account name is gregobb
Noze: add me if you start playing
Noze: Hello!!! Anyone trying the krosmaga game?
Anthoine: Anybody out there?
Caiusmasq: I'm surprised the guild is still alive, barely.
Karah: Hellooo guys
Levios: Haven world auctions are coming soon.
Erathius: Oh harro der
Karah: Still eating those eyes, I see ;)
Saccar: Okay ) Kinda same =P
Karah: Naah, I haven't played for a long time. Been doing other things :)
Saccar: Thank you ^_^ Do u still playin Wakfu ?
Karah: It's a version by James Vincent McMorrow
Saccar: Have to find dat version if it is !
Saccar: Hmmm is it cover or not ?!
Karah: It's that 'wicked game' song :D