Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

Wakfu Jokes

Came across this thread on the Wakfu forums, with all kinds of class puns and jokes. I liked it, so share!Click here to go to the jokes.
Small Karah 3y
Karah01114Small Karah 3y
General Discussion

How to make kamas

Hey hey!So recently I have been QQing about the economy in Wakfu and that I need money and I can't seem to get any. So I made a thread on the Wakfu forums, asking for suggestions on how to make money in game.I thought it might be useful to share t...
Small Karah 3y
Karah2165Small Kjola 3y
General Discussion

[Guide] Treasure Locations with pictures [Spoilers]

Hey, For those that didn't figure it out yet you can get a lot of money and exp from finding treasures after gaining access to some quest items. Here's a list of all their locations: click here.All credit goes to Granny Smith from Rarehunters (Nox...
Small Scorpy 3y
Scorpy0698Small Scorpy 3y
General Discussion

Double XP+Kamas Dungeons - 23/24 Aug 2014

Hey everyone,Coming weekend, Saturday and Sunday the 23th and 24th of August, we will get double xp and double kamas in the following dungeons:Miss UglyBworkLarventuraThe RatatombsThe Trool AcademyArachnoshima DungeonThe UndieworldThe Shustuft Cru...
Small Karah 3y
Karah0173Small Karah 3y
General Discussion

How to capture your Dragonturkey

Hey everyone,We all want our own mount, of course. But I hear lots of people complaining that the capturing stage of the quest is very hard.There is a very clear guide on the Wakfu forums that tells you exactly where to walk. It should make things...
Small Karah 3y
Karah0272Small Karah 3y
General Discussion

July 2014 Update

We are getting a new update soon, it looks pretty cool! It includes:- Petsmounts- A chest to swap items between characters- Reconnecting in fight in case of d/cPretty neat, don't you think? More information here.~ Karah
Small Karah 3y
Karah1104Small Karah 3y
General Discussion

Fire gear

Heyyy everyone ^^I've been thinking to go fire but I don't know much about high lvl fire gear and sets... :(So I has hoping any of you high lvl super awesome crazy powerfull fire DD (Not thinking of anyone in particular ...) I would realy appreci...
Small Rice Ball 4y
Rice Ball425Small Rice Ball 4y
General Discussion

Synergy in Nanners PvP tournament

Hey this is the first fight synergy are in more will follow.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyJsQKdtdDc&list=PLk2erO3ZV8CjkwKgvHFwl2YrX6rdIO8-Z&index=2
Member avatar small JerryDB 4y
JerryDB6638Small Karah 4y
General Discussion

Ecaflip unwell

So after a visit to trool fair, decided to visit bonta's market. Tired playing games all day, I fell asleep, standing. Then I woke up and found out my body were really weak and drained.. Decided to check up on my status..
Small Tough-Gal 4y
Tough-Gal4450Small Tough-Gal 4y
General Discussion

Wakfu Mini Games Video

Wakfu Mini Games Videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTg2MiToPMg
Member avatar small Gapaman 4y
Gapaman1243Member avatar small Gapaman 4y
General Discussion

[OLD] Nations revamp

As you probably know (or not?) nations revamps is underway. We wont have the bridges anymore but capital cities. Here is the thread for that :D Some sketches from official forums:Bonta:Brakmar:Amakna:Sufokia:
Small Roku 4y
Roku3862Small Scorpy 4y
General Discussion

My "fanfiction" character class for WAKFU! :D

So I came up with an idea for a new character class for WAKFU, just for fun! Check it out! Might be a little OP, but well... Would be so awesome to play!http://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/35-suggestions/131329-new-class-witchlock
Small Kizio Mizio 4y
Kizio Mizio3445Small Karah 4y
General Discussion

[OLD] Wakfu Patch Info Video

Wakfu 1.26, bet not sure it is 1.26bet any way here is the videowww.youtube.com/watch?v=-449GFTjiPQ if i got any info wrong do tell
Gapaman3308Member avatar small Gapaman 4y
General Discussion

How to play Summoner Osamodas " lvl 51 "

i want to test my gear out and end up make is videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isHfOmvTCSE&feature=youtu.be
Gapaman3804Small Grimm jaw 4y
General Discussion

Where the hell is Roku?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-ZX-MplrW0Just loved it! XD ~~
Small ZeraKoN 4y
ZeraKoN8665Small Piispa 4y
General Discussion

[OLD] [Update] Guild Revamp

Hello everyone!Soon there will be a Guild Revamp! Read here.Apparently the guilds will not have Craft XP and Fight XP levels anymore.Now you can level your guild by getting 'Guild Points'. You can get them by doing Dungeons, UB's, Environmental Qu...
Small Karah 4y
Karah4366Small Scorpy 4y
General Discussion

[OLD] Possible changes in Ecosystem and Geography!

Hello everyone!Ankama created a thread on the Wakfu Forums about a possible Ecosystem & Geography revamp. They are currently looking for feedback and opinions and sharing some ideas.Click here for the thread!I think it looks promising.Please c...
Small Karah 4y
Karah2283Small Noze 4y
General Discussion

[OLD] My Letter to Troyle (about steamulating shores)

Dear Troyle,My Name is Jaded, I am writing to you today as the Sufokian Ecologist from Remington, a position I have held in the past, and one that I hold right now. A small group and I have taken to balancing the entire ecosystem for Sufokia and h...
Small Jaded 4y
Jaded2299Small Scorpy 4y
General Discussion

first look at Icikle Dungeon, in video

so here is a first look at the Icikle dungeon, i dit like it, was not hard bet not easyif you want to see more or see the dungeon or the boss battle here you go a videoClick here
Gapaman1195Member avatar small Gapaman 4y
General Discussion

[OLD] The Molluky Situation

so over the past 24 hours, all the time I've spent ingame (apart from lets say an hour due to clearing inventory and fixing other areas) has been spent attempting to balance the mollusky population.now everytime I log off and come back later their...
Small Jaded 4y
Jaded4336Member avatar small Riko 4y