Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Trade

Hugs and kamas and stuff

Hello everyone ^^ i would like to buy/trade some stuff i cant get on my own because i don't have high enough gathering professions :D Here is what i need: 356 Grievous Kroomium, 88 Gritty leather, 105 outlandish slobber, 124 Yew wood and 81 Yew pl...
Small Merchant-Of-Death 2y
Merchant-Of-Death0343Small Merchant-Of-Death 2y
Trade

Otomai Armor Materials

Here's a list of what I'm missing for the Otomai Descpile Armor:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PUtiuqItczR6X3rAmUiO6M-mMjshPNYrlqkVct6wOaY/edit#gid=0If you have any mats that I'm missing and you're willing to sell em or donate, I would be...
Small Scorpy 2y
Scorpy0345Small Scorpy 2y
Trade

[OLD] Infernal parts

WTB Infernal Epuls and Infernal Belt 17-18 january . If somebody will see it in market please buy it for me and i'll back money .Max price for each part 80 kamas . Thx )
Small Saccar 4y
Saccar1209Small Saccar 4y
Trade

[OLD] Condestavel Materials

Since I'm a crafter I am always looking for specific materials and paying good kamas for them, here is the list:STONEGUARD - Common drop from Whispered Cracklers. Price: 560 kamas for 80 (7 kamas a piece)BORBAT WINGS - Uncommon drop from Borbats. ...
Small Condestavel 4y
Condestavel1170Small Condestavel 4y
Trade

[OLD] Croclage Daggers

Croclage daggers are common drops from toads in Amakna and I'll pay 40 kamas for each you bring me. Thank you.NO LONGER NEEDED. Thank you.
Small Condestavel 4y
Condestavel1181Small Condestavel 4y
Trade

Hamsters and Friends Co.

Hello everyone!Roku organizes an awesome method to easily make money or get resources quickly: Hamsters and Friends Co.I personally love this idea!Through this sytem, people can place orders for resources. They mention how many of the resources th...
Small Karah 4y
Karah1162Small Karah 4y
Trade

[OLD] WTB Rampart Amulet

Yes, I know. It's terribly rare and expensive, but I want one. I do not have the kama's yet, but I am sure that I can get them fairly soon (seeing that I got 10 000 kama's for other set parts in one week). If you happen to see anyone selling this ...
Small Karah 4y
Karah1208Small Karah 4y
Page 1