Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Ranks and Rights
The Guild

[Pinned] Ranks and Rights

Hello everyone!Below you can find the ranks we use within Synergy, along with the rights that come with them.Feel free to ask any questions about them or leave your comments.~ Karah------Ranks and rightsRecruitNewly invited people.Rights: None Alt...
Small Karah 4y
Karah1694Small Karah 4y
The Guild

[Pinned] Welcome to Synergy !

Before I begin , I would like to say that this topic was not created to offend or blame anyone , but to teach and help new players integrate in our guild . This post contains some guidelines for behaviour inside the guild .1. Set data basesFirst q...
Small Saccar 4y
Saccar3411Member avatar small Riko 4y
The Guild

[Pinned] Questions, suggestions and opinions

Hello everyone,I'd like to ask you to leave all your suggestions, questions and opinions on anything guild-related in this topic. We'll try to constantly keep improving the guild and we do need your help with that! Anything's more than welcome :)~...
Small Karah 4y
Karah3380Small Karah 4y
The Guild

Guild Photos! Woo!

Heeey everyone! Sorry for the delay - here are the gifs and photos from the picture day :DThe gifs may take awhile to load and they'll probably look rather choppy while they do.GIFS (click to enlarge)Best gif Nuage's gender is a mysteryI accidenta...
Small Kjola 2y
Kjola7391Small Karah 2y
The Guild

Game Over!

Not sure where else to put this. I've had to make a sudden drastic real-life move due to health reasons, and won't be able to play wakfu anymore for the foreseeable future (the only possible wireless connection is firewalled). I will login as so...
Member avatar small Anthoine 2y
Anthoine4241Small Kjola 2y
The Guild

Ranks & Rights - Comments

Hello,in the original thread, it's mentioned "Feel free to ask any questions about them or leave your comments." but the thread is locked preventing us from leaving messages xDMy comment on the subject is that it's nowhere mentioned how to achieve...
Member avatar small MorthKnoma 2y
MorthKnoma3218Member avatar small MorthKnoma 2y
The Guild

[OLD] Ranks & Rights revamp

Dear guild members,The current ranks and the rights that come with them, seem a little out-dated to me. For example: with the additional compartments in the guild vault, it would be nice to give members access to more of them as they reach a highe...
Small Karah 2y
Karah3271Small Karah 2y
The Guild

Gapaman say bye to Synergy

so i more or less be in Synergy for a long long time, bet over the time i dint really play with any from the Guild as no one from Synergy use the TS, so i make the decision to leave the guild and join the guild of the ppl i play with. Karah ,Scorp...
Member avatar small Gapaman 2y
Gapaman3274Small Scorpy 2y
The Guild

[OLD] Thread for Guild Point

Drop your suggestions here, yo.
Small Piispa 3y
Piispa861Small Piispa 3y
The Guild

[OLD] Teamspeak 3 Channel

Hello everyone!As you all should know, Synergy is part of the Wakfu Alliance and we use a Mumble server to voice chat with its members. (Click here for more information.)However, it does happen that the Mumble server lags or disconnects everyone. ...
Small Karah 4y
Karah21019Small Karah 4y
The Guild

Guild Bonuses

Hello everyone!With the new Guild system, we can manage our own Guild bonuses. We can buy bonuses with Guild Points. Some will be more expensive than others. They also require a certain Guild level. I will post a list of this below.Since I do not ...
Small Karah 4y
Karah5931Member avatar small Riko 4y
The Guild

[OLD] Guild Meetings

Hello everyone!A couple of weeks ago, June introduced Guild meetings, so we could discuss all kinds of things concerning the Guild.I would love to keep organizing these meetings on a regular basis. The set time for them is Sunday 12:00, server tim...
Small Karah 4y
Karah5542Small Karah 4y
The Guild

Guild Costumes

Hello everyone!Since the Guild revamp, Guild Insignias do no longer work. As of now, we have to unlock the Guild Costumes. This can be done by leveling up the Guild and spending Guild Points on the Costume(s) we want. After they are unlocked, you ...
Small Karah 4y
Karah85080Small Eyferann 4y
The Guild

[OLD] Profession Leveling Roulette 2

Jaded came up with a very nice idea for an event: Profession Leveling Roulette!We already have done it once and it worked pretty well! We want to do it again, now.Here is how it works:We will make a group of people who like to do some professions ...
Small Karah 4y
Karah141454Small Scorpy 4y
The Guild

[OLD] Weekly Event

Hello everyone!When Synergy was created, we fairly quickly started off with a weekly leveling party at Wild Gobballs. The guild has grown a lot and so have its members. That is why, in 2013, we will bring you something new.Each Saturday we will ha...
Small Karah 4y
Karah111044Small Saccar 4y
The Guild

Odah's birthday pictures

Happy Birthday Odah here are some pictures I took.
Member avatar small JerryDB 4y
JerryDB3333Small Scorpy 4y
The Guild

[OLD] Event Planner

Hello everyone!As you all probably know, Synergy has their weekly events: small-ish events of all kinds, occuring on a weekly basis. Now I have noticed you guys suggesting a lot of really awesome events that I would love to do with our members!How...
Small Karah 4y
Karah5321Small Scorpy 4y
The Guild

[OLD] Big Event Win a Vamprada bag 30 slot

the first to get 1.000.000 Craft XP more to guild will win a Vamprada bag 30 slotthe event start now to we got a winnerhow will win it? Riko the dagger man? maby Scorpy the happy Axe or You?!here you can see all ppl Guild Craft XP from when the ev...
Member avatar small Gapaman 4y
Gapaman1695Member avatar small Gapaman 4y
The Guild

Piispa's bday pictures

Happy Birthday Piispa
Member avatar small JerryDB 4y
JerryDB1195Member avatar small JerryDB 4y
The Guild

Suggestion: 'Member of the Month'

Hello everyone!This is something that I have thought about before, but never really did anything with. To have a 'Member of the Month' in Synergy.Each month, people would be able to vote for guildmembers. Like, if they helped out guildies a lot, i...
Small Karah 4y
Karah2291Small Redfirecat 4y