Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
The Haven World

[Pinned] How to gain access to the Haven World?

Hello everyone,The Synergy Haven World is accessible only to members with the rank of Honored or higher. Only members with the Protector rank can be promoted to Honored. Recruits and Guards will just have to wait to achieve the Protector rank firs...
Small Karah 2y
Karah0332Small Karah 2y
The Haven World

[Pinned] Haven World rules

Hello everyone,Because we have had quite a few problems/accidents with people using the Haven World, here are some rules to keep in mind.Breaking these rules will lead to a ban from the guild.• Close all the doors in the Haven World. It doesn’t ma...
Small Karah 2y
Karah0264Small Karah 2y
The Haven World

[Pinned] Haven World [Useful Links]

Hello everyone!On request, I created this thread to put all the useful links with Haven World information together. You can click on the names to go to the pages.Devblog: Haven Worlds, October 19 2012Interview with Azael, March 23 2013Information ...
Small Karah 4y
Karah1200Small Karah 4y
The Haven World

[Pinned] [OLD] Haven Worlds Information

Haven Worlds will become one of the main features of Wakfu in 2013. Synergy is very actively preparing for them. Let me explain to you what Haven Worlds are exactly, how they work and how you can benefit from them.More information can be found in ...
Small Karah 4y
Karah153565Member avatar small Odahviing 4y
The Haven World

Haven World accessibility

Dear guild members,As leader of Synergy, I am very proud of our Haven World. It is a lovely place to meet fellow guild members, to practice professions and to travel cheaply. We have worked hard to make it both beautiful and practical.There is als...
Small Karah 2y
Karah0165Small Karah 2y
The Haven World

[OLD] Guild Doors

Ok Guild door and wood lathe done.Next close combat weapons masterMats I need: Essence of blood, blibli tooth, riktus pommel exstalabur. The rest i can get by myself.
Small Condestavel 4y
Condestavel650Small Microundeas 4y
The Haven World

Haven World Q&A

Hello everyone!This thread is meant for you to post your questions about the Haven World. Really just anything. Could be auctions, the Synergy Haven World, buildings, costs...Post your questions here and we will get you answers! :)~ Karah
Small Karah 4y
Karah1202Small Karah 4y
The Haven World

Plans for building our Haven World

Hello everyone!Today a couple of guildies sat with me to look into the Haven World grounds, buildings and tiers, to see what we want to build and how we would want our Haven World to look.I will tell you what we discussed. Please leave any suggest...
Small Karah 4y
Karah62260Member avatar small Riko 4y
The Haven World

[OLD] Location of the Haven World

Guys, I want to discuss with you where we should try to get our Haven World.I want it to be in Sufokia, because the guild originally is Sufokian.Now, my first thought was Fiery Walk, because of the location of the Zaap and Drago-Express only one c...
Small Karah 4y
Karah8780Small Noze 4y
The Haven World

[OLD] Haven World Website

Hello everyone!I have made a start on the website for our upcoming Haven World.Please click here to view it.I have made the decision to keep the lay-out similar to the one of the Synergy website. This way everyone can see right away that it is Syn...
Small Karah 4y
Karah3248Small Karah 4y
The Haven World

[OLD] The Haven World Incentive

Righto Everyone,I deleted the old thread and made a new one just so it didn't get cluttered or hard to see the 'rules' of how this will work, I have already bought a crapton of ogrines in preparation for this, though I just want to point out there...
Small Jaded 4y
Jaded3330Small Karah 4y
Page 1