Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Events

New Year Quiz

Quiz infoTo participate in the quiz, members must donate 500kamas to the guild (this is for HW upgrades). These donations can be made to either Gedi or Karah. The donation must have been made before the quiz ends, but you will be able to see the q...
Member avatar small gedi 2y
gedi2665Member avatar small gedi 2y
Events

Wakfu Advent Calendar

Hey everyone!Don't forget to do the Advent Calendar this year! No idea what the prices are, but hey, might be good.So this year they do this thing with puzzles. You get a hint and then you have to click the correct picture on the calendar.SPOILER:...
Small Karah 2y
Karah271475Small Karah 2y
Events

Secret Santa

Christmas is coming up and we are doing a Secret Santa event within the guild! :DThe idea is that every participant buys presents for another participant for Christmas.Anyone who wants to participate can add their name to this thread. On the 21st ...
Small Karah 2y
Karah17610Small Karah 2y
Events

[OLD] Synergy Guild Event - Resources Battle - Battle 1

Synergy Guild Event - Resources Battle - Battle 1to win get 200.000 kama or 1.000.000 reseources and trade it to Karah, Scorpy or Gapamanto get more info see the videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTYtAhruw0&feature=youtu.be
Member avatar small Gapaman 3y
Gapaman1244Member avatar small Gapaman 3y
Events

[OLD] Super Beachfighter Turbo 1

Super Beachfighter Turbo 1What:This is a down and dirty "3 versus 3" Guild PvP tournament. Think your team is hot shit ? Think your team has the best synergy of them all. Think you found a broken tactic that will propel your team to victory ? Prov...
Member avatar small Odahviing 4y
Odahviing11804Small Karah 4y
Events

[OLD] Attack and Defend

Hello everyone!Zoeduhu (Bonta governor) wants to run the following event: Attack and Defend.Please click on the link for more information about this event. I personally love it and can't wait to participate!Kind of a PVP event, but in an original ...
Small Karah 4y
Karah1181Small Karah 4y
Events

The Whispering HUNGER GAMES! [24 March 2013 event]

Yessss, the Hunger Games are back!!Will Synergy win again this time?I remember how we epically snuck up on them at the last moment and then killed them all!Click here for some good memories :')More information on the NEW Whispering Hunger games ca...
Small Karah 4y
Karah1189Small Karah 4y
Events

[OLD] Looking for

LFG to kick Karah's butt on weekends 6vs.6 PVP event !!!If u'r 90+ lvl and u like PVP and fun PM me Saccar !Startups for groups :1)XelorCraIopSacrierEniSadida2)PandaCra/XelorSacrierFecaRougeEniUsi and Xenya ! If u read it i hope u'll come my group...
Small Saccar 4y
Saccar2238Small Karah 4y
Events

The Forfut Hunger Games [13 Jan 2013 event]

Hello everyone!Today was the event of the Forfut Hunger Games. Synergy participated and ... we won!!It was totally epic. Our strategy was to run up the bridge in Forfut and wait for people to come there, since the maps would be absolutely horrible...
Small Karah 4y
Karah2357Member avatar small Riko 4y
Events

[OLD] Christmas Contest Judging!!

Hello everyone!JerryDB has organised a Christmas Contest to make the best Christmas picture you can, in game. It is now closed and every player can vote for which entry they like best!Two of the guild members also participated. Support them! :)Cli...
Small Karah 4y
Karah1142Small Karah 4y
Events

[OLD] Christmas Contest

Hello everyone!Jerry is organizing a Christmas contest for all Wakfu players! The idea is to create a Christmas picture in game by, for example, planting flowers.Click here for an example in which Jerry made a Christmas tree.When?You can submit yo...
Small Karah 4y
Karah1150Small Karah 4y
Page 1