Dear guild members,
As leader of Synergy, I am very proud of our Haven World. It is a lovely place to meet fellow guild members, to practice professions and to travel cheaply. We have worked hard to make it both beautiful and practical.
There is also has a downside to managing this nice little piece of the game. Ever since we bought the Haven World, there have been accidents, most of which – I am sure – were unintentional. As most of us know, there has been the everlasting issue with people not closing the doors in the Haven World, leading to outsiders entering and taking resources, or mobs escaping out of their pens. Please note that the latter leads to mass reproduction of mobs all over the Haven World, which takes about four hours (!!) to correct. Other problems we have run into are people planting mobs outside of the pens or taking (decorative) resources without replanting them.
I personally love the Haven World, and as I said before, I am very proud of how we have built it so far. The reason that it has been accessible to everyone is that I enjoy to share the beauty and convenience of it.
Sadly, the accidents mentioned above are stacking and making me want to revisit the accessibility of the Haven World, to prevent them from happening much more often. I feel like some people are not enough aware of the effort that has been put in to the Haven World and (or) are careless.
On either Friday the 26th or Sunday the 28th of September, guild members will have to meet certain requirements in order to be allowed access to the Haven World. (Please note that these changes are not 100% certain yet!)
- Only ‘Protectors’ and higher ranks will be allowed to enter the Haven World.
- In order to be allowed access, one has to donate either 100 000 kamas or 250 000 resource points.
- Beforehand, people who want access will receive a tour, personally organized by your (awesome! :D) guild leader or second highest in rank, in which details about the Haven World are explained.
To raise some more appreciation for our Haven World, a couple of ‘did you knows’:
Did you know…?
- … that we spent about 5 million kamas to build the Haven World to what it is now?
- … that this also cost nearly 8 million resource points so far?
- … we had to fight pretty hard to get this pretty and suiting spot for our Haven World in Sufokia?
- … travelling by Zaap from the Haven World only costs 50 kamas, which is half the price of any other Zaap?
- … the plant rate in the Haven World is about 75%, thanks to our upgraded Laboratory?
- … we have four fields to plant trees and five pieces of farmland?
- … all herbs in game, even the Enurado ones, are available in our Haven World?
- … houses in the Haven World allow us to have extra compartments in the Guild Vault?
Haven World accessibility
Karah / Sep 22, 2014